Sunday, November 18, 2012

Review: A Slower Speed of Light

Game: http://gamelab.mit.edu/games/a-slower-speed-of-light/

Playing this game was definitely a very unique experience.  I have never seen anything like this before.  This really got me thinking about what's still out there to be explored and discovered.  At first the collection of balls was quite easy and I had no problem controlling my movement.  As the speed of light started slowing down it felt like my movements were very jerky and I wasn't going in the right direction.  As the speed of light got really slow I felt like I was teleporting around the map and it became a bit tricky to collect the remaining balls.  After playing this I'm glad light moves at its current speed as it would be very hard to get used to a slower speed of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment