Monday, November 12, 2012

Jurassic Survival version 1.4

link: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/71737496/JurassicSurvival_1.4/index.html

Changelog:
-made all dinosaurs one sprite type with different animations
-added start menu
-added on death menu with restart button
-added pause menu (press esc in game to pause)

To-do:
-now with all towers and dinos being one universal sprite I can add more types of each without needing a lot of new events
-create a level system where each level consists of a few waves of dinosaurs
-maybe add boss dinosaurs
-add some sort of final level with an escape helicopter to get to
-add more items and things to promote exploration around the field
-add scoring system and possibly some sort of leaderboard
-fix up the construction boundaries
-find better sprite images
Switching to unity may take up a lot of time and I would like to get some sort of finished product until I really decide to switch.  Maybe I should try to use up all 100 events in the free construct 2 version before I switch.  I see a lot of potential in this game version alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment