Monday, October 29, 2012

Jurassic Survival Prototype 1.2

link: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/71737496/JurassicSurvival_1.2/index.html

Didn't make too many changes this week.  I just added some background music, a new sprite for the player (was taken from Warcraft II hope no copyright issues since this game is not for commercial use), and some explosions when units die.  I have a to-do list that I hope to get done in the next couple weeks.  Some things I need to add are: better building mechanics with proper zoning, some new towers and units, edge scrolling to look around the map,new sprites for towers and dinosaurs, and instead of free gold every 5 seconds there should be random gold piles to pick up around the map.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Music. The dinos are coming AHHHH!!!! Good idea about adding the feature to pick up gold at random locations. Also, maybe instead of replacing the dinos, just give then an additive property.

    ReplyDelete